Enhance your skills and grow your business by learning
Thai massage! Thai massage is one of the fastest growing modalities and most dynamic methods of bodywork today. It can transform your business, as well as the body, mind, and spirit of you and your clients.
Benefits to your business
- Attract new markets/clientele
- Appeal to those who have previously avoided massage because they are uncomfortable undressing for a massage. Since Thai massage is performed while fully clothed it can attract many new clients.
- Tap into the exploding yoga market! Since Thai massage has roots in yoga, and is referred to as “lazy man’s yoga”, it is an easy adjunct to yoga.
- Market yourself to athletes! The deep therapeutic compressions, stretching, and movement in Thai massage offer great benefits and may enhance performance for athletes.
- Become mobile! Have you avoided doing outcalls in the past to avoid the strain of carrying your massage table? Traditional Thai massage only requires a mat, which is much lighter and easier to carry than a massage table.
- Bring your services to a spa! The International Spa Association (ISPA) identifies Thai massage as one of the key trends in the spa industry. Whether you offer Traditional Thai massage, Thai Table massage, Thai foot massage, or Thai Herbal Compress Therapy – it’s sure to be a huge hit with the spa clientele.
- Differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Offer more variety for your existing clients.
Benefits to you
- Thai massage requires a minimum effort to your body, while providing maximum results for your client.
- Save your hands and thumbs, by learning to effectively use other parts of your body such as forearms, elbows, knees, feet.
- Reduce overhead by avoiding the use of lotions or oils.
- Practicing Thai massage is extremely healing and energizing. You will transform your clients and yourself!