Travel to exotic Thailand, the “land of smiles” and enjoy wonderful people, wonderful food, and experience a culture rich in spirit. Whether you are a massage therapist wanting to study Thai
Massage at “the source” or simply want to experience a different
Culture – Thailand has so much to offer at a great value, including:
…. and so much more!
- Thai massage courses
- Beautiful beaches
- Treks – including hiking, elephants camps, rafting, exploringhill tribe villages
- Meditation retreats
- Learning about and experiencing Buddhist culture
- Thai cooking courses
- Bargain priced Thai massage and spa treatments
- Shopping for jewelry, handcrafts, massage supplies,custom tailored clothing, and more – all at incredible values.
2018 Thai Travel Journey
Dates: 1/31/18 - 2/18/18*
- all accommodations
- daily breakfast
- 2 week Thai massage training course
- airport transfers in Chiang Mai
- pre-trip planning
- guidance in Chiang Mai
**COST: approximate cost of trip $3,000, including accommodations, airfare, Thai massage training class, meals, entertainment. (contact Jeanne Coleman for details).